Housekeeping Lead Associate
Colorado Athletic Club Tabor
A Wellbridge Company
We're looking for a Housekeeping Lead Associate!
Who we are:
Colorado Athletic Club is Denver’s leading upscale athletic, aquatics, tennis and family fitness club with 7 convenient locations across Colorado’s Front Range. Our club supports the lifestyles of busy professionals, families, health enthusiasts and those who simply strive to be more active by providing a wide spectrum of unique fitness and wellness services.
What our Lead Housekeeping Associates are all about:
Our Lead Housekeeping Associates are responsible for performing housekeeping associate duties, qualified individuals are considered the top housekeeping associate on the team exemplified by being an example for new hires in service, attitude and performance, consistently helping to cover shifts when there are holes and this person is the Club Manager’s go to for unexpected club upkeep needs and/or minor repair work.
Lead Housekeeping Duties:
- Provides example for, and guidance to, new staff members regarding daily job tasks, procedures, and quality standards.
- Recommends and implements process with assistance of manager to make improvements to maximize quality and timely service delivery.
- Fills in during times of low staff coverage to ensure effective and efficient service delivery.
- Speaks up to need for supplies to appropriate Club Manager
- Inspects and improves supply/laundry room areas to ensure they are clean, neat, stocked, organized, and professional on a daily basis.
- Listens to member/guest complaints, and provides their feedback to appropriate managers for follow up.
- Performs other duties as assigned per the needs of the club.
What you’re all about:
- Clean, sanitize and deodorize locker rooms.
- Sweep floors and vacuum carpeting using manual and power equipment.
- Mop, scrub, wax, shampoo, and spot clean carpeting and floors.
- Empty waste cans
- Clean woodwork, walls, and windows using common household equipment and cleaning products.
- Clean multilevel stairwells.
- Sweep sidewalks and entrance ways.
- Clean and dust offices.
- Move office and building furniture and equipment as needed for proper cleaning.
- Replace light bulbs.
- Minor paint and chip repairs as requested
- Keep consistent eye on and appropriate supply of towels for service and cleanliness
- Fill locker room consumables such as toilet paper, paper towels, shampoo, body wash.
- Keep equipment and supplies organized and requests re-supply when needed.
- Demonstrate continuous effort to improve operations, decrease turnaround times, streamline work processes, and work cooperatively and jointly to provide quality seamless customer service
Why we're a great company to join:
- You are a self-motivated and detail oriented professional with at least one year of previous cleaning experience.
- You have experience working in the fitness, spa, hotel and/or hospitality industry.
- Ideally, you have previous lead and/or supervisory experience though it is not required.
- If you are bi-lingual we see that as a bonus.
*All benefits vary based on employee job status and including hours worked.
- You’ll enjoy a complementary gym membership.
- We provide state-of-the-art exercise equipment and resources.
- We provide the opportunity to strategize, learn, lead and grow.
- We provide medical, dental, vision and life insurance.
- We offer company matching 401k.
- We offer short term and long term disability.
- We offer AD&D and voluntary insurance.
- We offer paid time off and holidays.
- And much, much more!
Compensation: $18.00 - $20.00 per hour based on experience, qualifications and schedule.
Wellbridge owns and operates a variety of premiere athletic and tennis clubs across the country. Established more than 30 years ago with one location in CO, we have grown to 16 locations spanning 5 states. We proudly employ more than 1,400 team members and serve a growing membership community of more than 35,000+ members.
We offer dynamic opportunities for our employees to develop their careers in a collaborative and empowering environment. Our culture encourages managers to be coaches, celebrates results through teamwork, and promotes innovative behaviors that contribute to a strong and dynamic environment. This allows us to live our mission of delivering the best for and through our employees, our members, and our community.