Worldgate Athletic Club & Spa and WTS International, the world's leading spa, fitness and leisure firm, is seeking a Housekeeping Attendant. The Housekeeping Attendant provides cleaning services to the health club and maintains a clean and safe environment for all members while they are using the club. Interacts positively and professionally with all staff, members, guests and prospects while monitoring club cleanliness and safety at all times.
Worldgate Athletic Club & Spa - Experience elevated fitness and wellness with 110,000 square feet of fitness, aquatics, tennis, spa and wellness amenities. From state-of-the-art equipment to a large gymnasium to all new locker rooms to a full kid's club, Worldgate Athletic Club & Spa is amenity-rich. Expert personal trainers, group exercise instructors, and spa therapists offer the latest in well-balanced health. Apply today and join our team!
- Cleaning all locker rooms
- Cleaning all fitness floors and the group exercise studio
- Cleaning glass mirrors
- Vacuuming all floors
- Towels - collect, launder & fold
- Maintaining the cleanliness of the weight room equipment (where applicable)
- Staying informed by daily reviewing the Housekeeping Communication Log
- Maintaining a safe environment through correct implementation of safety policies and procedures
- High school diploma or GED
- Lift and carry up to 45 lbs
- Ability to Sit, Squat, Stand, Walk, Kneeling, Bending/Neck Twist, Twisting Neck/Waist, Balancing, Pulling, Pushing and Stacking
- Basic cleaning knowledge
- Flexible, positive attitude and physically capable of doing the job
WTS International, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer that is committed to having a diverse work force.