WTS International, one of the world's leading spa and fitness management firms, is seeking Housekeeping Attendants in Milwaukee, WI for an athletic center. The Housekeeping Attendant provides cleaning services to the health club and maintains a clean and safe environment for all members while they are using the club. Interacts positively and professionally with all staff, members, guests and prospects while monitoring club cleanliness and safety at all times.
This Position is from Monday-Friday 11am-3pm. Pay is $13.00/hr
- Cleaning all locker rooms
- Cleaning all fitness floors and the group exercise studio
- Cleaning glass mirrors
- Vacuuming all floors
- Towels - collect, launder & fold
- Maintaining the cleanliness of the weight room equipment (where applicable)
- Staying informed by daily reviewing the Housekeeping Communication Log
- Maintaining a safe environment through correct implementation of safety policies and procedures
- High school diploma or GED
- Lift and carry up to 45 lbs
- Ability to Sit, Squat, Stand, Walk, Kneeling, Bending/Neck Twist, Twisting Neck/Waist, Balancing, Pulling, Pushing and Stacking
- Basic cleaning knowledge
- Flexible, positive attitude and physically capable of doing the job
WTS International, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer that is committed to having a diverse work force.