WTS International, the world's leading spa, fitness and leisure firm, is seeking a Housekeeping Attendant. The Housekeeping Attendant provides cleaning services to the Spa and maintains a clean and safe environment for all guests. Interacts positively and professionally with all staff, guests when on site.
- Cleaning all locker rooms
- Cleaning glass mirrors
- Vacuuming all floors
- Maintaining the cleanliness of the treatment rooms
- Staying informed by daily reviewing the Housekeeping Communication Log
- Maintaining a safe environment through correct implementation of safety policies and procedures
- High school diploma or GED
- Lift and carry up to 45 lbs
- Ability to Sit, Squat, Stand, Walk, Kneeling, Bending/Neck Twist, Twisting Neck/Waist, Balancing, Pulling, Pushing and Stacking
- Basic cleaning knowledge
- Flexible, positive attitude and physically capable of doing the job
WTS International, LLC is an equal employment opportunity employer that is committed to having a diverse work force.