Colorado Athletic Club - 16th St.
A Wellbridge Company
Denver, CO (Downtown)
We are looking for a Housekeeping Associate!
Who we are:
Colorado Athletic Club is Denver’s leading upscale athletic, aquatics, tennis and family fitness club with 7 convenient locations across Colorado’s Front Range. Our club supports the lifestyles of busy professionals, families, health enthusiasts and those who simply strive to be more active by providing a wide spectrum of unique fitness and wellness services.
What our Housekeeping Associates are all about:
Our Housekeepers’ primary responsibility is the cleaning of our clubs including all fitness areas, spa areas and locker rooms. They take pride in keeping our facilities looking beautiful, clean and organized for our members.
Some responsibilities include:
What you’re all about:
- Cleaning, sanitizing and deodorizing our dressing rooms.
- Sweeping and vacuuming carpet and floors using manual and power equipment.
- Mopping, scrubbing, waxing, shampooing, and spot cleaning carpet and floors
- Cleaning woodwork, walls, and windows using common household equipment and cleaning products.
- Sweeping sidewalks and entry ways.
- Replacing light bulbs and toiletries.
- Keeping equipment and supplies in order and requests re-supply when needed.
Why we’re a great company to join!
- You are a self-motivated and detail oriented professional with previous cleaning experience.
- You are comfortable working under close supervision of a Manager and following an established routine.
- If you have experience working in the fitness, spa, hotel and/or hospitality industry that is a plus.
- You’ll enjoy a complementary membership!
- We have state-of-the-art exercise equipment and resources.
- We provide the opportunity to strategize, learn, lead and grow.
- And much, much more!
Wellbridge owns and operates 6 unique brands of full-service, premiere athletic and tennis clubs in the country. Established more than 30 years ago with one location in CO, we have grown to 18 locations spanning 6 states. We proudly employ more than 1,500 team members and serve a growing membership community of more than 40,000 members.
We offer dynamic opportunities for our employees to develop their careers in a collaborative and empowering environment. Our culture encourages managers to be coaches, celebrates results through teamwork, and promotes innovative behaviors that contribute to a strong and dynamic environment. This allows us to live our mission of delivering the best for and through our employees, our members, and our community.