Colorado Athletic Club – Monaco
Tuesday - Thursday 2:30-11p, Saturday & Sunday 1:30-10p
We are looking for a Housekeeping Associate!
Who we are:
Colorado Athletic Club is Denver’s leading upscale athletic, aquatics, tennis and family fitness club with 7 convenient locations across Colorado’s Front Range. Our club supports the lifestyles of busy professionals, families, health enthusiasts and those who simply strive to be more active by providing a wide spectrum of unique fitness and wellness services.
What our Housekeeping Associates are all about:
Our Housekeeping Associates take pride in the overall cleanliness and organization of our clubs. They ensure consistent execution of company standards that deliver efficient, helpful and friendly service. They are hands-on with housekeeping duties and assist in coordinating and monitoring the work flow of the housekeeping department.
Our Housekeeping Associates are responsible for recommending process and procedural improvements while working closely with the Facilit Manager regarding department needs and staffing. They train and coach housekeeping staff and assist in scheduling activities to ensure continuous coverage.
Additional responsibilities include:
Physical Requirements/Work Environment:
- Cleaning, sanitizing and deodorizing our men's locker rooms.
- Sweeping and vacuuming carpet and floors using manual and power equipment.
- Mopping, scrubbing, waxing, shampooing, and spot cleaning carpet and floors
- Cleaning woodwork, walls, and windows using common household equipment and cleaning products.
- Sweeping sidewalks and entry ways.
- Replacing light bulbs and toiletries.
- Keeping equipment and supplies in order and requests re-supply when needed.
What you bring to the table:
- This person will be standing 95% of their shift.
- Daily lifting of items weighing between 5-51 lbs.; some specialized lifting may be required.
- Frequent bending, stretching, straining, stooping, kneeling, walking up and down stairs, and exposure to various weather conditions.
- Repetitive arm and shoulder use, including gripping and grasping.
- Pushing carts, vacuums and mops.
- Using wrist (right or left) for cleaning, dusting, bagging.
- Some exposure, inhalation to chemical fumes and skin contact with chemicals.
Why you want to work for us:
- You are a self-motivated and detail oriented professional with at least one year of previous cleaning experience.
- You have experience working in the fitness, spa, hotel and/or hospitality industry.
- Ideally, you have previous lead and/or supervisory experience though it is not required.
- If you are bi-lingual we see that as a bonus.
- We enjoy sharing our clubs with all our employees for FREE!
- We provide the opportunity to strategize, learn, lead and grow!