Arch Amenities Group is actively hiring a Housekeeper for Club 777 Recreation Center Facility in Milwaukee, MI. The Housekeeper will be responsible for providing an amazing member experience, maintaining the facility and equipment, washing and drying laundry, and folding towels. The Housekeeper is also responsible for engaging and assisting members during their visit, while providing a comfortable environment to workout.
Arch Amenities Group, the leading amenity management firm from the experts at WTS International, LifeStart and Meet Hospitality, offers exciting opportunities for career advancement.
Our ideal candidate will be available to work until 7pm, Monday - Thursday. The compensation for the Housekeeper is $13.00 per hour.
Join us and apply today!
• Sweep, scrub, mop and polish floors
• Vacuum clean carpets, rugs and draperies
• Dust and polish furniture and fittings
• Clean metal fixtures and fittings
• Empty and clean trash containers and laundry bins
• Dispose of trash in a sanitary manner
• Clean wash basins, mirrors, tubs and showers
• Wipe down glass surfaces
• Tidy up guest areas and back of house
• Wash windows as scheduled
• Sort, wash, load and unload laundry
• Sort, fold and put away clean laundry
• Maintain all cleaning equipment and materials in a safe and sanitary working condition
• Monitor and report necessary domestic repairs and replacements
• Deliver excellent customer service at all times.
• Adheres to policies of the facility and Arch Amenities Group.
• High School diploma or GED preferred.
• Previous experience in maintaining the cleanliness of an upscale facility preferred.
• Able to push, stand, stoop, bend, and lift items weighing up to 25 pounds repetitively during entire shift
• Able to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays
Arch Amenities Group is an equal employment opportunity employer that is committed to having a diverse work force.