WTS International is actively hiring a Housekeeper in Nashville, Tennessee. The Housekeeper will be responsible for providing an amazing member experience, maintaining the facility and equipment, washing and drying laundry, and folding towels. The Housekeeping Attendant is also responsible for engaging and assisting members during their visit, while providing a comfortable environment to workout.
- Provide superior service experience for members and guests
- Follow schedule/checklist as closely as possible, but stays flexible to variances
- Record the times that tasks are completed
- Clean, dust, and mop entire facility, including exercise equipment
- Manage laundry facilities, includes washing, drying, and folding towels
- Take ownership of areas of responsibility, including clean-up and maintenance of equipment
- Attend department meetings as scheduled
- Other duties as assigned
Creative and inventive in developing ways to make job more efficient
Must be able to work independently
Must get to know and understand the proper use of chemicals and cleaning materials
Must be punctual, thorough and have a great work ethic
Experience in cleaning is required, health club preferred
WTS International, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer that is committed to having a diverse work force.