Scotts Valley, CA
Scotts Valley, CA
Housekeepers will be responsible for any combination of cleaning duties on the gym floor, locker rooms and offices. Housekeepers work under the direction of the Gym Operations Manager.
- Keep locker rooms spotless and neat at all times
- Maintain cleanliness of fitness equipment
- Keep fresh towels and consumables stocked
- Respond to special housekeeping needs as requested by GM.
- Use housekeeping equipment to maintain a spotless club environment
- Report to manager about broken equipment, dispensers, burned out lights
- Make sure all equipment is in good working order
- Must successfully quarterly safety training
- Monitor inventory of supplies and report needs to GM/Operations Manager
- Be responsive to any reasonable request from a member
- Turn in any member items to lost and found at the service desk
- Attend staff meetings and trainings, as required
- Maintain professional appearance and good personal hygiene
- Work together as a team with all departments
- Greet members producing a welcoming atmosphere, smile!
Minimum Job Requirements:
Education:High School Diploma or general education degree (GED)
Experience: At least three (3) months experience in housekeeping or janitorial services and three (3) months customer service experience desired; experience in hospitality or health clubs is a plus
Specific Skills:Basic English language skills to communicate with members and staff
Specialized knowledge, licenses, etc.:Knowledge of using cleaning supplies
Supervisory responsibility, if any:None
Working Conditions:Fitness club environment
Physical Requirements:Ability to stand for several hours in a same shift, physical agility, ability to lift and maneuver 45 lbs
$11.00 - $13.00 (DOE)
This position is currently accepting applications.