Housekeeper / Attendant
Join our amazing team of spa professionals at a luxurious hotel spa facility in Chicago, IL! WTS International, the world's leading spa, fitness and leisure firm, is seeking Housekeepers and Spa & Fitness Attendants for Chicago, Illinois. The Spa & Fitness Attendant is responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of the spa/fitness area which includes the spa, locker rooms, fitness room, and pool area and spa desk, if applicable. The Housekeeper will be responsible for providing an amazing member experience, and maintaining the facility and equipment. The Housekeeping Attendant is also responsible for engaging and assisting members during their visit, while providing a comfortable environment to workout.
This is a Forbes rated luxury hotel spa & fitness center. Exceptional customer service skills required for Housekeeper/Attendant! Must have excellent communication and guest service skills. Internal career opportunities available and please apply today for immediate consideration!
- Ensures the "WTS International Experience" for guests by maintaining the standards set in WTS' Basics to Excellence (BTE), WTS International Mission Statement/Values; Standards and Expectations, and WTS International Brand Standards.
- Adheres to policies of WTS International.
- Maintains the cleanliness and order of the facility to include sweeping, mopping, and vacuuming, and taking out the trash.
- Restocks all linens in locker rooms and appropriate guest areas.
- Removes dirty laundry and collects dirty linens in guest areas and takes them to housekeeping area or laundry pick-up.
- Cleans and sanitizes all wet areas, bathrooms, and grooming areas throughout the day.
- Distributes and places linens in treatment rooms (as applicable), workout areas, closets, and dispensary (as applicable).
- Escorts members/guests to changing areas in a courteous and timely manner.
- Explains the set-up and workings of the locker rooms, bathroom, and shower to members/guests.
- Performs laundry duties, if applicable, including washing, drying, and folding linen.
- Ensures all areas are clean and replenishes supplies as needed.
- Becomes knowledgeable about the facility and its amenities in order to effectively communicate with members and/or guests.
- Greets each and every guest with a smile and direct eye contact.
- Informs facility management of any member, guest, or facility issues.
- Reports any incidents or accidents to a member of the management team.
- Other duties as assigned
Prior experience in a luxury facility highly preferred but not required.
Creative and inventive in developing ways to make job more efficient
Must be able to work independently
Must get to know and understand the proper use of chemicals and cleaning materials
Must be punctual, thorough and have a great work ethic
Experience in cleaning is required, health club preferred
WTS International is an equal employment opportunity employer that is committed to having a diverse work force.