Hospitality Manager - RSW - Albuquerque, NM
Albuquerque, NM 87120
New Mexico Sports & Wellness – Riverpoint
A Wellbridge Company
We are looking for a Hospitality Manager!
Who we are:
New Mexico Sports & Wellness is Albuquerque's leading upscale athletic, aquatics, tennis, and family fitness club, with 5 convenient locations. Our clubs support the lifestyles of busy professionals, families, health enthusiasts and those who simply strive to be more active by providing a wide spectrum of unique fitness and wellness services.
What our Hospitality Managers are all about:
Our Hospitality Managers are positive and professional individuals with exceptional customer service skills. They are in charge of the hiring and training of the hospitality desk staff and ensure that operations run smoothly.
What you’re all about:
Why we’re a great company to join!
- You are an efficient multi-tasker who genuinely enjoys the high demands of a leadership role.
- You are enthusiastic and display a positive attitude with the ability to motivate others.
- You have a minimum of one year of previous supervisory experience ideally in the fitness, spa, hotel or hospitality industry.
- You possess a High School Diploma or equivalent (i.e. GED) and have basic computer skills with Microsoft Office, Windows, e-mail, Point of Sale software and the ability to enter and track data.
- You can provide proof that you are CPR Certified.
- You are assertive with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- You take price in your customer service skills and are confident resolving difficult member issues that may arise.
- You are detail-oriented with exceptional organization skills.
- You’re able to work flexible hours including opening, daytime and evening shifts.
- You enjoy going above and beyond and are willing to perform Manager on Duty tasks.
- If you’ve completed any course work in the management or hospitality field we consider that a bonus.
- We enjoy sharing our clubs with all our employees for FREE!
- We have state-of-the-art exercise equipment and resources.
- We care about our employees and provide a competitive benefits package with a 401k and matching.
- We provide the opportunity to strategize, learn, lead, and grow.
- And much, much more!