Hospitality / Front Desk Manager
Wellbridge Athletic Club & Spa
A Wellbridge Company
We are looking for a Hospitality Manager!
Who we are:
Wellbridge Athletic Club & Spa at Clayton is St. Louis’ premier athletic club and full-service spa with high-caliber amenities, services and staff. Our club supports the lifestyles of busy professionals, families, health enthusiasts and those who simply strive to be more active by providing a wide spectrum of unique fitness and wellness services.
What our Hospitality Managers are all about:
Our Hospitality Managers are positive and professional individuals with exceptional customer service skills. They are in charge of the hiring and training of the hospitality desk staff and ensure that operations run smoothly.
The primary responsibility of the Hospitality Manger includes the hiring, training, and management of the Hospitality and Housekeeping teams while also creating and managing the first impressions of our members. Ensuring exceptional customer service, convenience, cleanliness, and safety of the member’s experience starting from the parking lot to the locker room is essential to this position.
What you’re all about:
Why we’re a great company to join!
- You are an efficient multi-tasker who genuinely enjoys the high demands of a leadership role.
- You are enthusiastic and assertive with the ability to effectively communicate motivate and train others.
- You have a minimum of 1 year of previous supervisory experience ideally in the fitness, spa, hotel or hospitality industry.
- You are enjoy being the "go to" expert of the club addressing everything from questions and customer service challenges to assisting with new membership paperwork.
- You consider yourself a great host and take pride in making our club "camera ready" at all times.
- You're an excellent coordinator of the day-to-day desk operations while also planning ahead for monthly club/staff goals, schedules, and trainings.
- You enjoy going above and will take on the role as the Manager on Duty when needed.
- You’re able to work flexible hours including opening, daytime and evening shifts.
- You are CPR Certified or are willing to complete certification within your first 30 days of hire.
- If you’ve completed any course work in the management or hospitality field, we consider that a bonus.
- You’ll enjoy a complementary membership!
- We have state-of-the-art exercise equipment and resources.
- We care about our employees and provide a competitive benefits package with a 401k and matching.
- We provide the opportunity to strategize, learn, lead, and grow.
- And much, much more!
Wellbridge owns and operates 6 unique brands of full-service, premiere athletic and tennis clubs in the country. Established more than 30 years ago with one location in CO, we have grown to 18 locations spanning 6 states. We proudly employ more than 1,500 team members and serve a growing membership community of more than 40,000 members.
We offer dynamic opportunities for our employees to develop their careers in a collaborative and empowering environment. Our culture encourages managers to be coaches, celebrates results through teamwork, and promotes innovative behaviors that contribute to a strong and dynamic environment. This allows us to live our mission of delivering the best for and through our employees, our members, and our community.