Hospitality / Front Desk Manager - CON - Atlanta, GA
Atlanta, GA 30328
Concourse Athletic ClubA Wellbridge CompanyAtlanta, GeorgiaFull-timeWe are looking for a Front Desk Manager!Who we are:Concourse Athletic club is an upscale athletic club located in Sandy Springs, Georgia. We are nestled between the King and Queen buildings. Our club provides many diverse amenities including two saltwater, saline pools, restaurant and cafe, and executive locker rooms, to name a few. We are excited about inspiring the world to live active lifestyles and looking for Associates with the same passion. What our Front Desk Managers are all about:Our Front Desk Managers are positive and professional individuals with exceptional customer service skills. They are in charge of the hiring and training of the hospitality desk staff and ensure that operations run smoothly. What you’re all about:
Why we’re a great company to join!
- You are an efficient multi-tasker who genuinely enjoys the high demands of a leadership role.
- You are enthusiastic and display a positive attitude with the ability to motivate others.
- You have a minimum of one year of previous supervisory experience ideally in the fitness, spa, hotel or hospitality industry.
- You possess a High School Diploma or equivalent (i.e. GED) and have basic computer skills with Microsoft Office, Windows, e-mail, Point of Sale software and the ability to enter and track data.
- You can provide proof that you are CPR Certified.
- You are assertive with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- You take price in your customer service skills and are confident resolving difficult member issues that may arise.
- You are detail-oriented with exceptional organization skills.
- You’re able to work flexible hours including opening, daytime and evening shifts.
- You enjoy going above and beyond and are willing to perform Manager on Duty tasks.
- If you’ve completed any course work in the management or hospitality field we consider that a bonus.
- You’ll enjoy a complementary membership!
- We have state-of-the-art exercise equipment and resources.
- We care about our employees and provide a competitive benefits package with a 401k and matching.
- We provide the opportunity to strategize, learn, lead, and grow.
- And much, much more!
Wellbridge owns and operates 7 unique brands of full-service, premiere athletic and tennis clubs in the country. Established more than 30 years ago with one location in CO, we have grown to 19 locations spanning 7 states. We proudly employ more than 3,000 team members and serve a growing membership community of more than 37,000 members. We offer dynamic opportunities for our employees to develop their careers in a collaborative and empowering environment. Our culture encourages managers to be coaches, celebrates results through teamwork, and promotes innovative behaviors that contribute to a strong and dynamic environment. This allows us to live our mission of delivering the best for and through our employees, our members, and our community.