Hospitality / Front Desk Lead
Wellbridge Athletic Club & Spa
A Wellbridge Company
St. Louis, MO
We are looking for a Housekeeping Lead!
Who we are:
Wellbridge Athletic Club & Spa at Clayton is St. Louis’ premier athletic club and full-service spa with high-caliber amenities, services and staff. Our club supports the lifestyles of busy professionals, families, health enthusiasts and those who simply strive to be more active by providing a wide spectrum of unique fitness and wellness services.
What our Housekeeping Leads are all about:
Our Housekeeping Leads take pride in the overall cleanliness and organization of our clubs. They ensure consistent execution of company standards that deliver efficient, helpful and friendly service. They are hands-on with housekeeping duties and assist in coordinating and monitoring the work flow of the housekeeping department.
Our Housekeeping Leads are responsible for recommending process and procedural improvements while working closely with the Facility Manager regarding department needs and staffing. They train and coach housekeeping staff and assist in scheduling activities to ensure continuous coverage.
Additional responsibilities include:
Physical Requirements/Work Environment:
- Cleaning, sanitizing and deodorizing our locker rooms.
- Sweeping and vacuuming carpet and floors using manual and power equipment.
- Mopping, scrubbing, waxing, shampooing, and spot cleaning carpet and floors
- Cleaning woodwork, walls, and windows using common household equipment and cleaning products.
- Sweeping sidewalks and entry ways.
- Replacing light bulbs and toiletries.
- Keeping equipment and supplies in order and requests re-supply when needed.
What you’re all about:
- This person will be standing 95% of their shift.
- Daily lifting of items weighing between 5-51 lbs.; some specialized lifting may be required.
- Frequent bending, stretching, straining, stooping, kneeling, walking up and down stairs, and exposure to various weather conditions.
- Repetitive arm and shoulder use, including gripping and grasping.
- Pushing carts, vacuums and mops.
- Using wrist (right or left) for cleaning, dusting, bagging.
- Some exposure, inhalation to chemical fumes and skin contact with chemicals.
Why we’re a great company to join!
- You are a self-motivated and detail oriented professional with at least one year of previous cleaning experience.
- You have experience working in the fitness, spa, hotel and/or hospitality industry.
- Ideally, you have previous lead and/or supervisory experience though it is not required.
- If you are bi-lingual we see that as a bonus.
- You’ll enjoy a complementary membership!
- We have state-of-the-art exercise equipment and resources.
- And much, much more!
Wellbridge owns and operates 6 unique brands of full-service, premiere athletic and tennis clubs in the country. Established more than 30 years ago with one location in CO, we have grown to 18 locations spanning 6 states. We proudly employ more than 1,500 team members and serve a growing membership community of more than 40,000 members.
We offer dynamic opportunities for our employees to develop their careers in a collaborative and empowering environment. Our culture encourages managers to be coaches, celebrates results through teamwork, and promotes innovative behaviors that contribute to a strong and dynamic environment. This allows us to live our mission of delivering the best for and through our employees, our members, and our community.