Hospitality / Front Desk Lead
Concourse Athletic Club
Sandy Springs, GA
We are looking for a Hospitality / Front Desk Lead!
Who we are:
Concourse Athletic Club is Atlanta’s premier athletic club with high-caliber amenities, staff and programs. Our club supports the lifestyles of busy professionals, families, health enthusiasts and those who simply strive to be more active by providing a wide spectrum of unique fitness and wellness services.
What our Hospitality Leads are all about:
Our Hospitality Leads are positive and professional individuals with exceptional customer service skills. They are in charge of assisting the Assistant General Manager with the hiring, training and overall operations of the front desk to ensure it is running smoothly and members are provided with a 5 star experience.
What you’re all about:
Why we’re a great company to join!
- You are an efficient multi-tasker who genuinely enjoys the demands of a leadership role.
- You are enthusiastic and display a positive attitude with the ability to motivate others.
- You have some previous supervisory experience ideally in the fitness, spa, hotel or hospitality industry.
- You possess a High School Diploma or equivalent (i.e. GED) and have basic computer skills with Microsoft Office, Windows, e-mail, Point of Sale software and the ability to enter and track data.
- You can provide proof that you are CPR Certified or are willing to take a course within your first month of hire.
- You are assertive with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- You take pride in your customer service skills and are confident resolving difficult member issues that may arise.
- You are detail-oriented with exceptional organization skills.
- You’re able to work flexible hours including opening, daytime, and evening shifts.
- You enjoy going above and beyond and are willing to perform Manager on Duty tasks.
- If you’ve completed any course work in the management or hospitality field, we consider that a bonus.
- You’ll enjoy a complementary membership!
- We have state-of-the-art exercise equipment and resources.
- We provide the opportunity to strategize, learn, lead, and grow.
- And much, much more!
Wellbridge owns and operates 7 unique brands of full-service, premiere athletic and tennis clubs in the country. Established more than 30 years ago with one location in CO, we have grown to 19 locations spanning 7 states. We proudly employ more than 3,000 team members and serve a growing membership community of more than 37,000 members.
We offer dynamic opportunities for our employees to develop their careers in a collaborative and empowering environment. Our culture encourages managers to be coaches, celebrates results through teamwork, and promotes innovative behaviors that contribute to a strong and dynamic environment. This allows us to live our mission of delivering the best for and through our employees, our members, and our community.