Hospitality / Front Desk Associate
Harbour Island Athletic Club & Spa
A Wellbridge Company
We are looking for a customer service orientated, energetic Hospitality/Front Desk Associate!
Who we are:
Harbour Island Athletic Club is Tampa’s premier fitness, aquatics and tennis club with top-of -line amenities and cutting edge programs. Our club has been recognized as one of the top ten Athletic Clubs in the country and supports the lifestyles of busy professionals, families, health enthusiasts and those who simply strive to be more active.
What our Hospitality / Front Desk Associates are all about:
Our Front Desk Associates are enthusiastic and take pride that they are the key first impression as members and guests enter our club to have a great experience. They are the first to exhibit our company standards of professionalism and quality service with a smile. They perform hospitality desk duties to ensure efficient operations while also acting as the scheduling and information hub to members for all club services and activities. They assist members with check ins, temperature checks, purchases, payments on account and more. Hospitality Associates will greet each member upon arrival, assist them if needed during their use of the facility and wish them a good day as they leave.
What you’re all about:
Why we’re a great company to join!
- You are a positive person and place a high value on quality customer service.
- You are efficient and enjoy handling multiple tasks simultaneously.
- You have a minimum of six months of customer service experience.
- You possess a High School Diploma or equivalent (GED) and basic computer skills.
- You have excellent verbal communication skills.
- Ideally, you have some experience in the fitness, spa, and hotel or hospitality industry, however it is not required.
- You’ll enjoy a complementary membership!
- We provide in-house training to fulfill your CPR certification requirements.
- We have state-of-the-art exercise equipment, tennis courts, indoor basketball court, lap swimming and youth programs.
Wellbridge owns and operates 7 unique brands of full-service, premiere athletic and tennis clubs in the country. Established more than 30 years ago with one location in CO, we have grown to 18 locations spanning 6 states. We proudly employ more than 3,000 team members and serve a growing membership community of more than 30,000 members.
We offer dynamic opportunities for our employees to develop their careers in a collaborative and empowering environment. Our culture encourages managers to be coaches, celebrates results through teamwork, and promotes innovative behaviors that contribute to a strong and dynamic environment. This allows us to live our mission of delivering the best for and through our employees, our members, and our community.