Hospitality / Front Desk Associate
Harbour Island Athletic Club
A Wellbridge Company
Part-time: Weekday Evenings 5-10, Saturdays between 7a-8p
We are looking for a Hospitality/Front Desk Associate for a busy Athletic Club and Spa!
Who we are:
Harbour Island Athletic Club is Tampa’s premier fitness, aquatics and tennis club with top-of -line amenities and cutting edge programs. Our club has been recognized as one of the top ten Athletic Clubs in the country and supports the lifestyles of busy professionals, families, health enthusiasts and those who simply strive to be more active.
What our Hospitality / Front Desk Associates are all about:
Greet members and guests with a smile. Our Front Desk Associates are enthusiastic and take pride that they are the key first impression as members enter our club to have a great experience. They are the first to exhibit our company standards of professionalism and quality service. They perform hospitality desk duties to ensure efficient operations while also acting as the scheduling and information hub to members for all club services and activities.
What you’re all about:
Why we’re a great company to join!
- You are a positive professional and place a high value on quality customer service.
- Smiling and happy person to greet members without personal distractions.
- You are efficient and enjoy handling multiple tasks simultaneously; making reservations, answering phones, greeting members and guests while keeping workspace clean
- You have a minimum of six months of customer service experience.
- You possess a High School Diploma or equivalent (GED) and basic computer skills.
- You have excellent verbal communication skills.
- Work well under pressure of a busy front desk.
- Ability to handle member concerns with ease.
- Cash handling and POS system experience.
- Experience in prestigious fitness, spa, and hotel or hospitality industry.
- You’ll enjoy a complementary membership!
- We provide in-house training to fulfill your CPR certification requirements.
- We have state-of-the-art exercise equipment and resources.
- And much, much more!
Wellbridge owns and operates 7 unique brands of full-service, premiere athletic and tennis clubs in the country. Established more than 30 years ago with one location in CO, we have grown to 19 locations spanning 7 states. We proudly employ more than 3,000 team members and serve a growing membership community of more than 37,000 members.
We offer dynamic opportunities for our employees to develop their careers in a collaborative and empowering environment. Our culture encourages managers to be coaches, celebrates results through teamwork, and promotes innovative behaviors that contribute to a strong and dynamic environment. This allows us to live our mission of delivering the best for and through our employees, our members, and our community.