Hospitality / Front Desk Associate - CAM - Cambridge, MA
Cambridge, MA 02138
Wellbridge Athletic Club - CambridgeA Wellbridge Company Cambridge, MAPart-timeWe are looking for a Hospitality/Front Desk Associate!Who we are:We are Cambridge's premier athletic club, conveniently located in the Charles Square Complex just two blocks from the Harvard Square T Station. Our club is a diverse, all-inclusive environment with a culture of empowering members and staff to achieve and maintain their physical health and well-being. There is room to grow with the company for candidates looking to expand their skill set. What our Hospitality / Front Desk Associates are all about:Our Front Desk Associates are enthusiastic and take pride that they are the key first impression as members enter our club to have a great experience. They are the first to exhibit our company standards of professionalism and quality service. They perform hospitality desk duties to ensure efficient operations while also acting as the scheduling and information hub to members for all club services and activities. What you’re all about:
Why we’re a great company to join!
- You are a positive professional and place a high value on quality customer service.
- You are efficient and enjoy handling multiple tasks simultaneously.
- You have a minimum of six months of customer service experience.
- You possess a High School Diploma or equivalent (GED) and basic computer skills.
- You have excellent verbal communication skills.
- Ideally, you have some experience in the fitness, spa, and hotel or hospitality industry, however it is not required.
- There is no parking available at our location; candidates will ideally have easy weekend T access to work or be within walking/cycling distance.
- You’ll enjoy a complementary membership and an employee discount on club services!
- We provide in-house training to fulfill your CPR certification requirements.
- We have state-of-the-art exercise equipment and resources.
- Opportunity to grow in the health and fitness industry
Wellbridge owns and operates 7 unique brands of full-service, premiere athletic and tennis clubs in the country. Established more than 30 years ago with one location in CO, we have grown to 19 locations spanning 7 states. We proudly employ more than 3,000 team members and serve a growing membership community of more than 37,000 members. We offer dynamic opportunities for our employees to develop their careers in a collaborative and empowering environment. Our culture encourages managers to be coaches, celebrates results through teamwork, and promotes innovative behaviors that contribute to a strong and dynamic environment. This allows us to live our mission of delivering the best for and through our employees, our members, and our community.