Hospitality / Front Desk Associate - ACN - Atlanta, GA
Atlanta, GA 30324
Athletic Club NortheastA Wellbridge Company Atlanta, GA (Buckhead Area)Part-timeWe are looking for a Hospitality/Front Desk Associate! Must enjoying working others while providing the best customer service.Who we are:Athletic Club Northeast is Buckhead’s premier family athletic club with unparalleled service, state-of-the-art amenities, and unlimited fitness classes. Our club supports the lifestyles of busy professionals, families, health enthusiasts and those who simply strive to be more active by providing a wide spectrum of unique fitness and wellness services.What our Hospitality / Front Desk Associates are all about:Our Front Desk Associates are enthusiastic and take pride that they are the key first impression as members enter our club to have a great experience. They are the first to exhibit our company standards of professionalism and quality service. They perform hospitality desk duties to ensure efficient operations while also acting as the scheduling and information hub to members for all club services and activities. What you’re all about:
Why we’re a great company to join!
- You are a positive professional and place a high value on quality customer service.
- You are efficient and enjoy handling multiple tasks simultaneously.
- You have a minimum of six months of customer service experience.
- You possess a High School Diploma or equivalent (GED) and basic computer skills.
- You have excellent verbal communication skills.
- Ideally, you have some experience in the fitness, spa, and hotel or hospitality industry, however it is not required.
- You’ll enjoy a complementary membership!
- We provide in-house training to fulfill your CPR certification requirements.
- We have state-of-the-art exercise equipment and resources.
- And much, much more!
Wellbridge owns and operates 7 unique brands of full-service, premiere athletic and tennis clubs in the country. Established more than 30 years ago with one location in CO, we have grown to 19 locations spanning 7 states. We proudly employ more than 3,000 team members and serve a growing membership community of more than 37,000 members. We offer dynamic opportunities for our employees to develop their careers in a collaborative and empowering environment. Our culture encourages managers to be coaches, celebrates results through teamwork, and promotes innovative behaviors that contribute to a strong and dynamic environment. This allows us to live our mission of delivering the best for and through our employees, our members, and our community.