Hospitality Desk Supervisor
Lone Tree, CO
Lone Tree, CO
Colorado Athletic Club Inverness
Lone Tree, CO
A Wellbridge Company
We're looking for a Hospitality Desk Supervisor!
Who we are:
Colorado Athletic Club Denver’s leading upscale athletic, aquatics, tennis and family fitness club with 7 convenient locations across Colorado’s Front Range. Our club supports the lifestyles of busy professionals, families, health enthusiasts and those who simply strive to be more active by providing a wide spectrum of unique fitness and wellness services.
What our Hospitality Desk Supervisors are all about:
Our Hospitality Desk Supervisors are responsible for hiring, train, supervise and coordinate activities of hospitality desk staff to ensure efficient operation and delivery of exceptional member service.
What you’re all about:
Must be enthusiastic, pleasant, and display a positive attitude in effectively performing multiple tasks simultaneously with ability to motivate others towards same performance objectives. Computer skills in entering and tracking data. Ability to deliver high quality customer service. Ability to respond to and resolve difficult customer situations. Organization skills and attention to detail. Excellent able to work flexible hours including opening, day and evenings.
Why we're a great company to join:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Prefer college course work in management or hospitality field.
- Minimum one year previous supervisory experience preferably in the fitness, spa, hotel or hospitality industry. Demonstrated excellence in customer service. CPR certification.
- Computer skills with Microsoft Office, Windows, email and point of sale software.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Assertive, common sense /good judgment, quick thinking.
- Ability to work in a busy, multi-faceted organization. Ability to perform MOD duties
Compensation: $18.00 per hour based on experience and qualifications .
- You’ll enjoy a complementary family membership.
- We provide state-of-the-art exercise equipment and resources.
- We provide the opportunity to strategize, learn, lead and grow.
- We provide medical, dental, vision and life insurance.
- We offer company matching 401k.
- We offer short term and long term disability.
- We offer AD&D and voluntary insurance.
- We offer paid time off and holidays.
- And much, much more!
Wellbridge owns and operates a variety of premiere athletic and tennis clubs across the country. Established more than 30 years ago with one location in CO, we have grown to 16 locations spanning 5 states. We proudly employ more than 1,400 team members and serve a growing membership community of more than 35,000+ members.
We offer dynamic opportunities for our employees to develop their careers in a collaborative and empowering environment. Our culture encourages managers to be coaches, celebrates results through teamwork, and promotes innovative behaviors that contribute to a strong and dynamic environment. This allows us to live our mission of delivering the best for and through our employees, our members, and our community.