Hospitality Associate (Front Desk) - Denver, CO
Denver, CO 80222
Colorado Athletic Club - Monaco
We are looking for Front Desk Associates!
Who are we?
Colorado Athletic Club is Denver’s leading upscale athletic, aquatics, tennis and family fitness club with 7 convenient locations across Colorado’s Front Range. Our club supports the lifestyles of busy professionals, families, health enthusiasts and those who simply strive to be more active by providing a wide spectrum of unique fitness and wellness services.
What does a Front Desk Associate do at Colorado Athletic Club?
Our Front Desk Associates are enthusiastic and take pride that they are the key first impression as members enter our club to have a great experience. They are the first to exhibit our company standards of professionalism and quality service. They perform hospitality desk duties to ensure efficient operations while also acting as the scheduling and information hub to members for all club services and activities.
What you bring to the table:
Why you want to work for us:
- You are a positive professional and place a high value on quality customer service.
- You are efficient and enjoy handling multiple tasks simultaneously.
- You have a minimum of six months of customer service experience.
- You possess a High School Diploma or equivalent (GED) and basic computer skills.
- You have excellent verbal communication skills.
- Ideally, you have some experience in the fitness, spa, and hotel or hospitality industry, however it is not required.
- We enjoy sharing our clubs with all our employees for FREE!
- We provide the opportunity to strategize, learn, lead and grow!
- And much, much more!