Help Desk and Systems Support Associate
WTS International, one of the world's leading spa, fitness and leisure consulting and management firms, is currently seeking a Help Desk and Systems Support Associate for our corporate office in Rockville, MD.
This individual will be responsible in providing tier 1 and 2 support to WTS employees and clients in both onsite and remote environments. This individual will also assist the IT Manager in administrative duties of the WTS network systems, provide expertise in end-user systems builds and deployments, and other projects as assigned. In addition to expert knowledge of all MS desktop operating systems and Office suites, this individual is expected to become knowledgeable in the various CRM and Point of Sale systems that WTS provides to its diverse client base.
The ideal candidate will be personable with excellent phone skills, have the ability to empathize and work with end-users needing your expert support in often stressful situations, be logical and able to work a problem through to its successful conclusion, and be curious and willing to learn more about computer and networking technologies.
- Excellent client support and liaison skills
- At least 2-3 years working in a technical support capacity
- CompTIA A+ and/or MCP certifications
- Ability to document and log client issues and resolutions
- Expert knowledge of MS desktop operating systems from Win7 to Win10
- Able to provide after-hours and weekend support as required
- Ability to travel to client locations, both nationally and internationally
- Ability to "think beyond the desktop" and remain cognizant of your interactions with both clients and technology and how they will positively enhance the WTS mission and reputation
- Nice to Haves:
- Ability to configure MS Workgroup networks, setup resource shares, and assign drive mappings
- Exposure to and knowledge of MS Active Directory concepts and administration
- Experience with Citrix and MS Terminal Server concepts and administration
- Knowledge of DHCP, IP routing, port forwarding, VPN, and firewall concepts
- Exposure to MS SQL, Exchange, and IIS Servers
- Experience in supporting point of sales systems and hardware
- Experience in phone system administration (3CX)
- MS or other IT certifications (MCSE, AWS, etc.)
- Exposure to spa, fitness center, or hotel operations
This position will be based out of our corporate office in Rockville, MD.
WTS International, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer that is committed to having a diverse work force.