Maryland Athletic Club
A Wellbridge Company
We are looking for a committed aquatics professional looking to take their first steps into leadership as a Head Lifeguard!
Who we are:
Maryland Athletic Club is Harbor East’s premier athletic club and spa where members enjoy unrivaled service, upscale amenities and a family-friendly atmosphere. Our club supports the lifestyles of busy professionals, families, health enthusiasts and those who simply strive to be more active by providing a wide spectrum of unique fitness and wellness services.
What our Lifeguards are all about:
Our Lifeguards are the front-line staff to ensuring member safety while they are enjoying our pool facilities. Lifeguards monitor the activities in the swimming area to prevent accidents and provide assistance to all swimmers.
Our Lifeguards take pride in the health and safety of the pool areas by checking for proper maintenance of all equipment and making sure all areas are properly sanitized. All Lifeguards have the option of teaching beginning to advanced swimming classes if qualified.
What you’re all about:
Why we’re a great company to join!
- You’re excited to grow and take on an entry-level leadership position including managing the Lifeguard team when necessary and maintaining proper maintenance of all bodies of water.
- You are a positive and professional individual with a desire to provide members with an exceptionally safe swimming experience.
- You are Lifeguard, CPR and First Aid certified and can provide proof of this upon hire.
- You have at least 3 months of previous Lifeguard experience.
Compensation: $36.00 - $60.00 based on experience and qualifications.
- You’ll enjoy a complementary membership!
- We have state-of-the-art exercise equipment and resources.
- And much, much more!
Wellbridge owns and operates 6 unique brands of full-service, premiere athletic and tennis clubs in the country. Established more than 30 years ago with one location in CO, we have grown to 18 locations spanning 6 states. We proudly employ more than 1,500 team members and serve a growing membership community of more than 40,000 members.
We offer dynamic opportunities for our employees to develop their careers in a collaborative and empowering environment. Our culture encourages managers to be coaches, celebrates results through teamwork, and promotes innovative behaviors that contribute to a strong and dynamic environment. This allows us to live our mission of delivering the best for and through our employees, our members, and our community.