Riverpoint Sports & Wellness
General Summary: In addition to lifeguard duties, assists the Aquatics Coordinator or Manager in the supervision of the lifeguards and maintenance of the aquatics facilities to ensure the delivery of the highest level of customer satisfaction and safety in aquatics services.
Major Duties & Responsibilities
Education/Experience: Highschool diploma or equivalent. Three to six months related experience as a lead or head guard. Minimum of 1 year of lifeguard experience.
- Assists in creating, providing and monitoring the weekly lifeguard schedule ensuring all shifts are properly staffed.
- Assists in reviewing and ensuring all daily cleaning duties are performed as listed.
- Assists the Aquatics Coordinator or Manager with group and private swim lesson program administration.
- Communicates daily with the Aquatics Coordinator or Manager regarding all department issues and/or needs including but not limited to staffing issues, customer service issues, pool equipment needs and safety concerns.
- Assists in conducting monthly in-service training and a weekly physical conditioning compliance 600 yard swim for lifeguards ensuring 100% participation.
Certificates and Licenses: Current Lifeguard, CPR and First Aid Certification. Prefer Certified Pool Operator License.
Benefits include discoutned club services and FREE club membership.