Head Lifeguard / Aquatics Coordinator
$18 - $22 Per Hour + Bonus
Arch Amenities Group, the world's leading spa, fitness and leisure firm, is seeking a full time Aquatics Coordinator for a premier fitness & aquatics facility in South East Denver. The Aquatics Coordinator is responsible for assisting in the daily operation of the aquatics center. Must have exceptional customer service skills. Our ideal candidate would be available to work weekends and evenings.
Our ideal candidate will have a valid Lifeguard Certification, CPO certification a definite plus! Apply today for immediate consideration! We offer great career opportunities for lifeguards and indoor and outdoor pool.
Assist the aquatics manager with leading daily operations
• Performs regular lifeguard duties when necessary
• Regular pool water testing to recognize any adjustments required in water chemistry.
• Maintain the filtration/circulation systems
• On desk support for patrons and aquatics team
• Maintain the general pool area
• Keep accurate logs and inventory of supplies and chemicals
• Maintain the highest standards of safety possible while providing a safe, fun and clean environment
• Keep all work areas clean, safe and professional.
• Operate within the policies and procedures of AAG
• Perform any other duties including swim lessons as necessary as required by management.
• Current Lifeguard certification
• Must be willing to earn CPO license within 60 days.
• Must be able to read, understand and implement maintenance and inspection procedures.
• In this position, you must possess oral and written English skills and must be able to communicate with guests and other employees effectively.
• Must be at least 18 years old
• Required to work in various weather conditions.
• Available to work overtime. - If over 18 years of age
• Available to work flexible hours, including weekends and holidays.
• Attention to detail.
• Lifeguard Instructor certification preferred
Arch Amenities Group is an equal employment opportunity employer that is committed to having a diverse work force.