Gym Manager/Trainer - Sales & Training
We are seeking Full-Time and Part-Time managers with outgoing and energetic personalities to run our new Kensington 9Round location and fulfill our mission statement while maintaining our track record of running the top 9Round gyms in North America (2016 & 2017).
9Round Mission Statement:
- Making members STRONGER IN 30 MINUTES, physically and mentally!
If you think you have what it takes to be a 9Round Manager/Trainer and part of the fastest growing fitness franchise in the nation, then, this position is for you.
The duties of a 9Round Manager in our organization can be summarized as Training, Selling, Cleaning and Changing Lives.
- The personal attention provided during a 9Round workout requires high energy, focus and fitness knowledge.
- A Manager with our organization will spend approximately 33 hours per week on the floor training the members as one of the training staff. They will spend another 7-10 hours per week off the floor with management tasks such as following up with members, analyzing closing and retention stats, organizing member events and planning ways to improve staff and gym performance.
- Training on the floor involves explaining and demonstrating exercises in a manner that provides the best workout each and every time, while motivating the members to reach their goals.
- A Manager is also required to train the staff to uphold the standards of the organization, the owner and that of the Manager themselves.
- The first 9Round workout is always free. Managers and trainers must convert the first time workouts into members of 9Round Nation. Managers must be experts at selling fitness memberships which comes naturally when the focus is on the members needs and an honest desire to positively impact their lives.
- Managers will be expected to achieve a 50%-70% closing rate depending on the type of membership promotion offered and seasonality.
- To attract and keep members, the gym must be clean at all times.
- Managers will set the stage with their personal standard and pride in the workplace and their staff will follow a scheduled cleaning program to ensure members are always working out in a clean environment.
KEY SUCCESS FACTORS
- Proficient at Sales.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to motivate others.
- Enthusiastic, out-going, warm manner.
- Physically fit and committed to living a healthy lifestyle.
- Basic skills with social media to increase visibility and the know, like and trust factor in the community.
*Over 60,000 Members in 9 countries
*World's Largest Kickboxing Franchise
*Fastest Growing Fitness Franchise in the Nation
*Named One of America's Top Workouts by Men's Health Magazine
9Round - Calgary
9Round has been delivering fast, effective kickboxing style workouts for over 10 years. Founded in 2008 by husband and wife, Shannon and Heather Hudson, in Greenville, South Carolina, the circuit training format provides a killer workout in just 30-minutes. With over 700 locations in 13 countries across the globe, 9Round continues to gain popularity as people search for a workout that they don't have to schedule their lives around. With no class times and a trainer included with each workout, 9Round makes fitness fun, affordable and accessible. Whether you're male or female, 19 or 91, 9Round makes you stronger in 30 minutes.
We, at 9Round, are on a mission. From the CEO to the Trainers running the floor, we're all about making members stronger in 30 minutes, physically and mentally.