IMMEDIATE OPENINGS! TRAINING WITHIN 2 WEEKS!
LOVE WHAT YOU DO
We're looking for hard-working energetic individuals like you to join our team! Join one of the hottest brands in the fitness industry.
The gym coordinator is a key position in determining the success of the gym.
The gym coordinator is often the first and last point of contact for clients and creating an an inviting and clean facility for our fitness family.
Membership Sales —We use a proven system that helps our guests overcome their own roadblocks to starting a fitness program. When used correctly, this system doesn't feel like sales at all. Remember, you are hired to inspire.
Member Experience —The most important aspect of all! Does your club rock? Do your members love you? Do they like the environment you create inside the club? Are they inspired to share their experience with friends, family, and coworkers? We pride ourselves on providing top-notch customer service and aim to make each member's and guest's experience exceptional! Do you have this effect on people?
In the Gabe's plaza on Finley Rd, Rostraver
· Greeting clients as they arrive at the gym and making sure they feel comfortable if waiting for an appointment, deal with their inquiries and book fitness consultations
· Answering the phones and dealing with subsequent inquiries and bookings
· Retail lifestyle products and services - The Membership Rep. will need to invest time in understanding the different services available and the various pre and post supplements for sale within the gym so that they can give useful advice to clients and ultimately sell them products.
· Monitoring and renewing stock levels of inventory -you may be expected to ensure that front of gym (retail area) product displays are properly stocked and look appealing.
· Scheduling appointments/memberships
· Assist in keeping gym clean and tidy
1. Coverage of shifts in short-notice/emergency situations (sickness, etc.)
2. Customer contacts and rescheduling if needed.
3. Participate in defined community outreach requirements (volunteerism)
ROLE SCOPE AND COMPLEXITY:
A perfect applicant will be available flexible hours, be a team leader, have a passion for health and fitness, and most importantly, be a great representative of our brand! To be considered for this position, you must be a high-energy self-starter, have an extroverted personality, be a good motivator/coach, and enjoy sales, marketing, and building great culture in the club.
Important: If you are uncomfortable doing sales or calling complete strangers on the phone and asking them to stop in to see our club, this is not the position or industry for you.
· High school degree or equivalent
· Written and Verbal skills
· Team player within team environment
· Exceptional Customer Service
· Detail Oriented
· Ability to work evenings and some Saturday's
· Fitness Experience
· Sales Experience