Group Fitness Instructors - Dallas
Group Fitness Instructors - Dallas
We are a company with integrated luxury and lifestyle offerings centered on movement, nutrition and regeneration. In addition to Equinox, our other brands, Blink, Pure Yoga, SoulCycle and Furthermore are all recognized for inspiring and motivating members and employees to maximize life. Within our portfolio of brands, we have more than 130 locations within every major city across the country in addition to London & Toronto.
We are passionate abouthigh performance livingand we practice what we preach - investing time in our own health and fitness. We believe that everyone has untapped potential within them and it takes adisruptive approachto unleash it. Wedream bigand don't settle for the status quo. Wesweat the details. We never accept less than110%tohelp each otherdeliver the Equinox experience and enable our members to get great results.We are obsessed with what's new, what's now,what's next. Never following, always leading, living ahead of the moment in fashion, culture and consumer behavior. We aren't just a company; we're a community vested in each other's success. We valuehumilityand a team approachat every level of the company.
If you are a high performing individual who is passionate about winning and inspiring others then we are excited to discuss career opportunities with you.
Equinox's locations in Dallas are seeking is currently seeking Group Fitness Instructors. The position entails the following responsibilities. This is not a complete description, and certain responsibilities may additionally be presented along the course of employment:
- Deliver the Equinox Experience to our members in each class;
- Adhere to the description of the class and modify the intensity for participants when necessary;
- Continuously monitor the exercise intensity throughout the duration of the class;
- Ensure class begins and ends on time;
- Teach respective classes on a regular basis and keep subbing to a minimum;
- Communicate with Group Fitness Manager on member feedback, equipment and operational status, scheduling, and subbing;
The successful candidate should have the following experience and qualifications:
- Must possess a current Group Fitness Certification (ACE, AFAA, NASM, ACSM are acceptable) or a degree in a related field;
- Have experience teaching Group Fitness classes in a related discipline;
- Must possess and maintain current CPR/AED certification;
- Must be well-versed in basic anatomy, kinesiology, contraindicated exercises, exercise modifications for all populations and ACSM Guidelines for frequency, intensity, duration, and mode;
- Must be eager to learn and continue professional development and education;
- Must be friendly, vibrant, and outgoing; and
- Must have access to regular email and phone communication.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
- Competitive Base Salary
- Complimentary Club membership
- Discounts on all Equinox products and services including Personal Training, Private Pilates, Spa services and Shop items
- And more
HOW TO LEARN MORE:
For more information regarding this leadership role and our company, please visit our website at: Equinox.com
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Must have a legal right to work in the United States. While we appreciate every applicant's interest, only those under consideration will be contacted. We regret that phone calls will not be accepted. EOE