Group Fitness Instructor
Arch Amenities Group, the leading amenity management firm from the experts at WTS International, LifeStart and Meet Hospitality, offers exciting opportunities for career advancement.
We are seeking a Group Fitness Instructor specialized in Yoga and Pilates and other modalities - Multiple roles available!
The Group Fitness Instructor is responsible for providing quality fitness programs designed to meet the needs of members, residents or guests. The Group Exercise Instructor is responsible for providing quality programs designed to meet the needs of members, residents or guests.
Join us and apply today!
• Adheres to policies of WTS International
• Teaches classes with energy and enthusiasm to meet the goals of the program
• Motivates class participants to perform to the best of their abilities
• Introduces themselves to new participants and sharing basic exercise information with them
• Ensuring that a safe and healthy environment exists for exercising
• Arriving to teach class in advance of the scheduled time to greet participants, answer questions and address concerns
• Dressing appropriately for teaching exercise classes
• Arriving well-prepared, music cued and routine thought out
• Knowing the names of participants who attend your classes
• Sharing educational information with your class participants
• Teaching classes with energy and enthusiasm
• Motivating class participants to the best of your ability
• Noting new participants and sharing basic exercise information with them
• Keeping up-to-date on safety and fitness trends
• Reporting any equipment/facility problems to the management team
• Begins and ends all classes on time.
• Ensures that class areas are clean and set according to procedures.
• Attends all scheduled meetings
• Attends schedules professional trainings.
• Other duties as assigned
• Must be a certified instructor through an approved nationally accredited organization
• Valid CPR Certification
• Valid Standard First Aid Certification
• High School Diploma or GED.
• Must have excellent written and oral communication skills to work positively with different populations, in groups and individually
• Must be well-organized and prepared to teach classes
• Must be in excellent physical condition to teach group exercise
• Must be able to think independently and develop routines for teaching specific exercise classes
• Must be able to keep confidences and practice discernment
• Excellent customer service skills and work ethic
• Efficient, well organized, and able to handle a variety of duties simultaneously
• Energetic, enthusiastic and motivational
• Professional manner, discretion, and appearance
• Good verbal skills
• This position required the ability to climb, balance, kneel, reach, stand, walk, push, pull, and lift
• This position will require the following physical requirements: repetitive motions, seeing, hearing and talking
• The employee will be required to operate the following tools: yoga mats, weights
• This position may require exposure to noise and mechanical hazards
• The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 40 pounds
• Normal work hours: varied to include nights, weekends, and holidays
Arch Amenities Group is an equal employment opportunity employer that is committed to having a diverse work force.