Group Fitness Instructor
New Mexico Sports & Wellness
We are looking for a Fitness Instructors!
Who are we?
New Mexico Sports & Wellness is Albuquerque's leading upscale athletic, aquatics, tennis, and family fitness club, with 5 convenient locations. Our clubs support the lifestyles of busy professionals, families, health enthusiasts and those who simply strive to be more active by providing a wide spectrum of unique fitness and wellness services.
What does a Group Fitness Instructor do at our clubs?
Our Fitness Instructors are passionate leaders that teach our state-of-the-art group classes and help to significantly contribute to each member’s health and fitness goals.
What you bring to the table:
Why you want to work for us:
- You are an enthusiastic and professional individual with excellent leadership, communication and customer service skills.
- You have 6 months of group fitness instructor experience.
- You have a nationally recognized group fitness certification and are CPR certified.
- You’re confident developing and implementing class instruction that is in compliance with class format and our overall company guidelines.
- You’re comfortable observing students during class and giving instruction on proper form and technique.
- We enjoy sharing offering our employees a complimentary membership!
- We have state-of-the-art exercise equipment and resources.
- And much, much more!