Group Fitness Instructor
Group Fitness Instructor, whom can teach cardio base class (i.e. Cardio Kickboxing, Step, etc.) Group Fitness Instructors are expected to teach safe and effective classes for our members and are required to purpose and maintain educational standards commensurate with Active Sports Clubs' quality.
- Deliver safe group fitness classes to the members.
- Say "Hi", acknowledge and encourage members, show your enthusiasm and friendliness... SMILE!
- Assist members in using safe and effective exercise form during their Workouts
- Work together as a TEAM
- Support, teach, and encourage members to meet their fitness goals
- Attend department meetings and continuing education classes to keep certifications current
- Help keep the clubs well-stocked and really CLEAN!
- Keep all equipment in good working condition
- Maintain a clean, safe, and orderly fitness environment, picking up towels, water bottles, etc.
- Say "Thank You," "Good-bye," "Hope you had a good workout," or some other farewell
- Have Fun!
Minimum Job Requirements:
Experience:2 years Group Exercise experience preferred
Specific Skills:Customer service oriented ability to teach Pilates.
Specialized Knowledge, Licenses, etc.:CPR/ AED Certification, National Group Fitness Certification or Collegiate Degree in exercise-related science, Specialty Certifications
Supervisory Responsibility, if any:None.
Working Conditions:Fitness club environment.
Physical Requirements:Ability to lift 25 lbs.
This position is currently accepting applications.