Club Pilates offers group reformer classes in various formats and levels to accommodate everyone seeking to learn Pilates and hone their fitness expertise. Club Pilates is a well-established, nation-wide brand, committed to providing affordable and accessible Pilates to the community.
Club Pilates is currently established in 36 states and 2 countries. Class formats target a wide range of clients’ needs – from young to more senior and beginner to advanced. Club Pilates was one of the first studios to create a 500-hour Teacher Training Program designed to thoroughly and safely teach group Pilates apparatus classes. Club Pilates has already sold 700 territories throughout the United States and Canada. Its 450+ instructors provide over 6 million workouts a year to tens of thousands of members. For more information, visit www.clubpilates.com
The ideal Manager will oversee all Studio functionality from Sales to Instructors.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
• This position offers a very competitive base salary; based on experience & performance.
• Commission paid on sales
• Opportunity to bonus, based on performance
• Unlimited growth potential within the company.
• 2+ years of retail/service sales or fitness sales experience.
• Confident in generating personal sales and training Sales Reps in sales
• Ability to manage and drive 4 revenue streams: memberships, retail, private training, and teacher training
• Must be fluent in English and have excellent communication and strong interpersonal skills in person, on the telephone and via email
• Ability to excel in a fast changing, diverse environment.
• Ability to recognize areas of improvement and make changes using good judgement.
• An affinity and passion for fitness.
• Solid writing and grammar skills.
• Highly organized, proficient in data management, ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
• Professional, punctual, reliable and neat.
• Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
• Trustworthy and ability to handle confidential information.
• Ability to work harmoniously with co-workers, clients and the general public.
• Proficiency with computers and Studio software.
• Lead generation including Grass Roots Marketing and Networking
• Implement sales process to schedule prospects into Demo class
• Membership sales
• Manage staff schedule
• Directly coordinate with all vendors, ensuring that studio retail/products are stocked with accurate inventory counts
• Supervise Sales Representatives
• Hire/Manage all instructors at the studio
• Proficiency in ClubReady, to include revenue reports, attendance reports, etc.
• Review instructor evaluations performed by Master Trainers
• Independently make decisions related to high level customer service
• Collect out-standing dues
• Maintain cleanliness and organization of the Pilates Studio
• Enforce Club Pilates policies and procedures
• Ensure all forms, administrative supplies, and studio literature is stocked and visible
• Schedule and participate in networking/community events and studio promotions
• Strategically manage marketing campaigns to generate leads for the studio
• Any other duties as assigned