YouFit Health Clubs
- At least one to two years experience directly managing a team of at least ten employees.
- Must live in the respective market of the location you oversee.
- Knowledge and training of a formal sales system.
- Experience in operations and sales management.
- Experience recruiting, interviewing, and developing your own team.
- Outside marketing and business to business sales experience.
- Experience dealing directly with customers as well as vendors.
- Experience managing and leading the business to higher profitability levels using P&L’s.
- Four year degree preferred.
- Experience in the fitness industry preferred.
- Ability to work towards achieving goals
- Ability to work with limited direction and supervision
- Must possess strong leadership skills, customer service skills and problem solving skills
- Must possess strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage using Profit & Loss statements
- Must operate every single day with integrity to lead your facility/team
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Manage administrative responsibilities including but not limited to evaluations, team guidance, payroll, daily deposits, daily recap, etc.
- Responsible for achieving all quarterly revenue and annual profitability goals.
- Responsible for using the CRM effectively to drive business.
- Assist with the creating and maintaining the team schedule according to YouFit standards, the club’s needs and budgetary guidelines.
- Must maintain all records per local and federal legal requirements.
- Effectively communicate all updates, policy changes, marketing promotions with all departments.
- Must ensure club cleanliness and maintenance meets/exceeds company standards.
- Must create and maintain an enjoyable and safe environment for all employees, members, and guests.
- Communicate with the Regional Director regarding any issues or needs of the club.
- Your position is always “on call” and must respond to any urgent requests within a reasonable time. If you are not available, it is your responsibility to have a pre-approved back up contact.
- Management is expected to have a solid understanding, and awareness of the local competitive landscape.
- You will be required to have reliable transportation to and from work as well as make bank deposits and periodically meet within your region for meetings.
- Key Performance Indicators will be reviewed and evaluated on both a monthly & quarterly basis with your leadership team.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a team member to successfully perform the essential functions of this role.
While performing the duties of this role, the team member is regularly required to effectively communicate with members and team members. This is largely a sedentary role with some bending, lifting (up to 50 pounds) and stooping required.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
YouFit Health Clubs provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.