Are you extremely passionate about the fitness industry? Are you an enthusiastic, self-motivated, and determined leader with sales and management experience looking for an opportunity to join and lead a dynamic team of fitness-minded individuals? Do you have what it takes to embody our core values everyday - Warrior Spirit, Hero Centric, and Champion Mindset? Are you a talented, hungry, hardworking, DRIVEN individual who loves helping others and will not settle for anything short of greatness. If so, please read on!
We Are X3 Sports - a fast growing, fun company and a leader in the fitness industry offering kickboxing, boxing, martial arts, and sports training for both fitness and competition, is looking for energetic, enthusiastic, professional, and goal-oriented leaders for our metro-Atlanta locations.
X3 Sports' mission is a genuine desire to help people achieve their goals. We operate results-oriented training centers that treats each member like family. These are the qualities that have made us successful and the ones that continue to allow us to grow. X3's leaders summarize their company culture as "relentless fitness pioneers." We strive to provide our members and our staff with a strong sense of community. We value creativity, productivity, and loyalty and are firm believers in rewarding employees who embody our core values - Warrior Spirit, Hero Centric, and Champion Mindset.
General/Sales Manager Position:
Becoming the General/Sales Manager of an X3 Sports Training Center is an incredible opportunity for the right multiplying leader to directly grow the business and help take this fitness brand to the next level. This leader will be a brand ambassador and the first personal impression of our business. The General/Sales Manager is an excellent communicator to internal staff, current members, potential members and the community.
· Focuses on meeting and exceeding club membership and performance metrics, including new memberships and current membership retention and ensures all initiatives and goals are achieved by the given deadlines
· Leads, motivates, and mentors all club staff to become better leaders themselves
· Solidifies an efficient, effective, and profitable operation of the club by improving processes to maximize efficiency and profitability
· Increases member satisfaction by creating a culture that provides an exceptional customer service experience for everyone
· Achieves club objectives and metrics and Company goals
· Coordinates club specific marketing and promotional activities/events
· Consistently maintains a clean, organized, and fun environment for staff, members, and potential members
What's in it For You? We offer a one-of-a-kind culture, employee training, and incredible benefits including:
· Competitive Compensation
· Comprehensive Benefits including a free gym membership for yourself and your significant other; discounted family and friend memberships; employer supported medical, dental, and vision insurance; employee referral program; and professional development
· Monthly Individual and Team Bonus PotentialGrowth Opportunities