Colorado Athletic Clubs
A Wellbridge Company
Denver or Boulder Area
We are seeking an accomplished General Manager to join our team at one of our premiere clubs!
Who we are:
Colorado Athletic Club is Denver and Boulder's leading upscale athletic, aquatics, tennis and family fitness club with 7 convenient locations across Colorado’s Front Range. Our club supports the lifestyles of busy professionals, families, health enthusiasts and those who simply strive to be more active by providing a wide spectrum of unique fitness and wellness services.
What our General Managers are all about:
Our General Managers (GM) are responsible for the successful operation and financial accountabilities of all areas of our club. They demonstrate success in leadership, revenue achievement and expense management.
Our General Managers report to the Regional Manager and plan, execute, and implement overall company strategy. They are successful in overall club management from leveraging their strong business acumen, superior customer service skills, influencing skills and developing high-performing department managers.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited, to the following:
What you’re all about:
- Ongoing management of company-wide standards for key operational activities, programs and goals throughout the club.
- Delivery of superior customer service, achievement of high employee and member satisfaction and performance relative to club objectives.
- Provide leadership, direction, and support to all direct reports.
- Assess, hire, and develop talent.
- Regularly communicates with regional manager, other regional team managers, and corporate managers when necessary.
Why we’re a great company to join!
- You’re a results driven business leader with the ability to inspire and influence others to achieve measurable results.
- You have a minimum of two years of experience as a General Manager of a health club that operates multiple profit center programs including but not limited to aquatics, children’s programs, racquet sports, group fitness, Pilates, personal training, and spa is required.
- Ideally, you have been working in the industry for a minimum of 5 years and have demonstrated a progressive career path through club management positions including sales.
- Must have excellent leadership/management skills and experience in achieving results through others.
- Demonstrated success in revenue achievement and expense management. Provide ability in budget development and financial analysis.
- Highly developed team-building skills with the ability to work effectively with all layers of management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- High standards in ethics, service, and image.
- High degree of self- organization, discipline and ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- High level of computer proficiency in Microsoft Windows and Office.
- Open to completing CPR certification required within 60 days of employment.
- You’ll enjoy a complementary membership!
- We have state-of-the-art exercise equipment and resources.
- We care about our employees and provide a competitive benefits package that includes:
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401k with company matching
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Life, AD&D and Voluntary Insurance
- Paid time off and holidays
- And much, much more!
Wellbridge owns and operates 7 unique brands of full-service, premiere athletic and tennis clubs in the country. Established more than 30 years ago with one location in CO, we have grown to 19 locations spanning 7 states. We proudly employ more than 3,000 team members and serve a growing membership community of more than 37,000 members.
We offer dynamic opportunities for our employees to develop their careers in a collaborative and empowering environment. Our culture encourages managers to be coaches, celebrates results through teamwork, and promotes innovative behaviors that contribute to a strong and dynamic environment. This allows us to live our mission of delivering the best for and through our employees, our members, and our community.