New Mexico Sports & Wellness
A Wellbridge Company
POSITION: GENERAL MANAGER
LOCATION: Albuquerque, NM
If you’re passionate about health and wellness, enjoy a leadership role and are a driven professional, we’d love to invite you to lead our teams to success as our next General Manager!
Position Overview: We are seeking a driven and energetic management professional with demonstrated success in revenue achievement and expense management. This position is responsible for the successful operation and financial accountabilities of all areas of our club. This person will report to the Regional Manager and will plan, execute and implement overall company strategy to ensure successful results. Success in this role will come from leveraging your strong business acumen, superior customer service skills, influencing skills and developing high-performing department managers.
- Ongoing management of company-wide standards for key operational activities, programs and goals throughout the club.
- Delivery of superior customer service, achievement of high employee and member satisfaction and performance relative to club objectives.
- Provide leadership, direction, and support to all direct reports.
- Regularly communicates with regional manager, other regional team managers, and corporate managers when necessary.
- A minimum of two years of experience as a General Manager of a health club that operates multiple profit center programs including but not limited to aquatics, children’s programs, racquet sports, group fitness, Pilates, personal training, and spa is required.
- Additionally prefer candidates that have been working in the industry for a minimum of 5 years and have demonstrated a progressive career path through club management positions including sales.
- Must have excellent leadership/management skills.
- Demonstrated success in revenue achievement and expense management. Provide ability in budget development and financial analysis.
- Highly developed team-building skills with the ability to work effectively with all layers of management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- High standards in ethics, service, and image.
- High degree of self- organization, discipline and ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- High level of computer proficiency in Microsoft Windows and Office.
Additional Requirements: CPR certification required within 60 days of employment.
- Influencing and Inspiring
- Achieving results through others
- Talent assessment and development
- Strong business acumen
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Results Driven
Benefits: As a Wellbridge employee, you will enjoy a competitive compensation package including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, free health club membership, a positive work environment and much more.