• 2+ years of retail sales or fitness sales experience.
• Confident in generating personal sales and training Sales Reps in sales
• Ability to work independently and collaborate with studio owner
• Ability to manage and drive 4 revenue streams: memberships, retail, private training, and teacher training
• Excellent communication and strong interpersonal skills in person, on the telephone and via email.
• Ability to excel in a fast changing, diverse environment.
• Ability to recognize areas of improvement and make changes using good judgment.
• An affinity and passion for fitness.
• Solid writing and grammar skills.
• Highly organized, proficient in data management, ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
• Professional, punctual, reliable and neat.
• Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
• Trustworthy and ability to handle confidential information.
• Ability to work harmoniously with co-workers, clients and the general public.
• Proficiency with computers and Studio software.