Colorado Athletic Club - Inverness
A Wellbridge Company
POSITION: GENERAL MANAGER
LOCATION: Greater Denver Area (Lone Tree, CO)
Who we are: Wellbridge owns and operates 7 unique brands of full-service, premiere athletic and tennis clubs in the country. Established more than 30 years ago with one location in CO, we have grown to 21 locations spanning 7 states. Our luxury facilities range in size from 10K sq ft. corporate fitness centers to 200K sq. ft. mega clubs. We proudly employ more than 2,000 team members and serve a growing membership community of more than 45,000 members. We are committed to our exclusive approach of combining fitness and wellness that caters to every way of life.
Our Mission: To deliver BETTER…for and through our employees, our members and our community.
- We encourage communication and are open to change
- We strive to create genuine, lasting relationships
- We act with integrity and respect
- We provide optimal solutions
- We are passionate and embrace fun
We offer dynamic opportunities for our employees to develop their careers in a collaborative, fast paced, empowering environment. Our Culture empowers managers to be coaches, celebrates results through teamwork and encourages innovative behaviors that contribute to a strong member community. Through our passion to impact others and improve everyday life, we are able to enjoy financial results.
Position Overview: We are seeking a driven and energetic management professional with demonstrated success in revenue achievement and expense management. This position is responsible for the successful operation and financial accountabilities of all areas of our club. This person will report to the Regional Manager and will plan, execute and implement overall company strategy to ensure successful results. Success in this role will come from leveraging your strong business acumen, superior customer service skills, influencing skills and developing high-performing department managers.
- Ongoing management of company-wide standards for key operational activities, programs and goals throughout the club.
- Delivery of superior customer service, achievement of high employee and member satisfaction and performance relative to club objectives.
- Provide leadership, direction, and support to all direct reports.
- Regularly communicates with regional manager, other regional team managers, and corporate managers when necessary.
- A minimum of two years of experience as a General Manager of a athletic club that operates multiple profit center programs including but not limited to aquatics, children’s programs, racquet sports, group fitness, Pilates, personal training, and spa is required.
- Additionally prefer candidates that have been working in the industry for a minimum of 5 years and have demonstrated a progressive career path through club management positions including sales.
- Must have excellent leadership/management skills.
- Demonstrated success in revenue achievement and expense management. Provide ability in budget development and financial analysis.
- Highly developed team-building skills with the ability to work effectively with all layers of management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- High standards in ethics, service, and image.
- High degree of self- organization, discipline and ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- High level of computer proficiency in Microsoft Windows and Office.
Additional Requirements: CPR certification required within 60 days of employment.
- Influencing and Inspiring
- Achieving results through others
- Talent assessment and development
- Strong business acumen
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Results Driven
Benefits: As a Wellbridge employee, you will enjoy a competitive compensation package including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, free club membership, a positive work environment and much more.