Sky High Studios, Inc. is a small boutique studio catering to anyone interested in learning pole fitness and dance. It is our mission to not only provide a fabulous workout for teens and adults regardless of ability, gender, orientation, or age, but also provide an experience that will help build strength, both physical and mental. We strive to challenge people to move in ways they never thought possible, explore a variety of movement, express themselves in a fulfilling way, and embrace the wonderful and dynamic person within. We believe that fitness is vital to all around well-being and strive to provide a community that will foster personal accomplishment and greater joy of self.
Plan, direct, and coordinate the operations Sky High Studios, Inc. Duties and responsibilities include formulating policies, managing daily operations, staff management, and planning the use of materials and human resources, but are too diverse and general in nature to be classified in any one functional area of management or administration, such as personnel, purchasing, or administrative services.
This is a part time position starting at 25 hours per week with the potential for full time.
· Sky High Studios, Inc. places a high value on workplace experience and on-the-job education.
· Bachelor's Degree – appreciated but not required
· Minimum 3 years supervisory experience and 2 years sales experience (required)
· Must be comfortable working a predominately female environment with strong personality types.
· Welcoming and accepting of all genders, orientations, activity levels, ages, etc.
· Has strong community values and will uphold a positive studio atmosphere.
· Administration/Management - Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, leadership technique, production methods.
· Personnel/Human Resources - Knowledge of principles and procedures for personnel recruitment, selection, training, coordination and personnel information systems.
· Customer/Personal Service - Knowledge of principles of customer services, including assessment of customer needs, adherence to service quality standards, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
· Computers/Electronics - Knowledge of Microsoft/Google products; must become familiar with studio electronic systems (MindBody Online/POS).
· Communication – Proficiency in both written and verbal communication.
· Clerical - Knowledge of administrative procedures such as word processing, managing files, designing forms, and other office procedures and terminology.
· Sales/Marketing - Knowledge of marketing strategies, product demonstration, and sales techniques.