Athletic Club Northeast (Wellbridge Club)
Hours: Full Time
Qualified candidates must have:
- A minimum of two years of experience as a General Manager of a health club that operates multiple profit center programs including but not limited to aquatics, children’s programs, racquet sports, group fitness, Pilates, personal training, and spa is required.
- Additionally prefer candidates that have been working in the industry for a minimum of 5 years and have demonstrated a progressive career path through club management positions including sales.
- Must have excellent leadership/management skills. In-depth knowledge of fitness industry and most aspects of club operations.
- Demonstrated success in revenue achievement and expense management. Provide ability in budget development and financial analysis.
- Highly developed team-building skills with the ability to work effectively with all layers of management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- High standards in ethics, service, and image.
- High degree of self- organization, discipline and ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- High level of computer proficiency in Microsoft Windows and Office.
General Summary: Responsible for the successful operation and financial accountabilities of all areas of the club. Orchestrates delivery of superior customer service, achievement of high employee and member satisfaction and performance relative to club objectives. Executes the implementation strategy and ongoing management of company wide standards for key operational activities, programs and goals throughout the club. Regularly communicates with regional manager, other regional team managers, and corporate managers when necessary. Provide leadership, direction, and support to all direct reports.
What’s in it for you
Superior benefits package including health, dental and vision insurance
401k plan with match
Paid time off and holidays
Discounted club services
Free club membership
Opportunity to strategize, learn, lead and grow