Full Stack Developer
Deerfield Beach, FL
YouFit Health Clubs
Deerfield Beach, FL
This role will require strong problem solving, designing, coding and communication skills. Candidates must be able to work independently while being strongly team-oriented and results driven.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Regular exposure to business stakeholders and executive management, as well as the authority and scope to apply your expertise to many interesting technical problems
- Candidate must have a strong understanding of REST API principles and development
- Experience in planning and delivering software platforms used across multiple products and organizational units
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Be responsible for designing, coding, and supporting various back-end systems and integrations
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
This role requires no supervisory responsibility.
This role operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as a desktop dual-monitor station, mouse, keyboard and multi-line phone.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a team member to successfully perform the essential functions of this role.
While performing the duties of this role, the team member is regularly required to talk or hear. This is largely a sedentary role with some bending, lifting (up to 50 pounds) and stooping required.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full time position (exempt/salaried). Days and hours worked are Monday through Friday (9:00 am to 5:30 pm). This position may require extended work hours including some weekend hours - with advanced notice provided, and advanced approval for overtime hours to be worked.
This position requires minimal travel as needed
Required Education and Experience
- At least 3 years professional programming experience in all phases of development lifecycle
- Expert in at least two languages: C#, Java, Python, Ruby, Perl, Scala, etc.
- Satisfied working in a mixed Linux and Windows environment
- Proficiency with Daemons or Windows Services and Web Applications
- Proficiency in SQL and Relational Database Design
- Proficiency with at least one ORM or Micro-ORM such as N-Hibernate, EF, Dapper, or SQL20
- Proficiency with Angular.js and Bootstrap or similar frameworks
- Experience programming and tuning Relational Databases in MS SQL Server or MySQL
- Experience in a virtualized, high-volume and highly available environment
- Understanding of object-oriented principles and multi-tiered architecture
- Some experience with Messaging, Brokering and Queuing: RabbitMQ, Kafka, MSMQ, etc.
- Some understanding of NoSQL databases
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Youfit Health Clubs provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics