The Risher Companies is seeking a Front Desk Attendant. As a Front Desk Attendant, you will be responsible for ensuring that members enjoy their fitness experience at the community fitness center. Customer service is our highest priority.
- Welcome members in a friendly and professional manner.
- Maintain member database, ensuring names, addresses, and phone numbers are current.
- Responsible for light cleaning of the equipment.
- Demonstrates proper use of equipment to members.
- Solves member complaints when they arise.
- Answer phone calls and member questions.
- Accomplish other tasks as assigned by the Fitness Director.
- Must be CPR/AED certified or able to obtain.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Basic knowledge of fitness center equipment.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Must be able to communicate with members.
- Must be able to work some weekends and some holidays.
This is a part-time position with flexible scheduling Monday – Sunday. Primarily the evening shift. You can expect 10-20 hours per week.