Front Desk Receptionist
WTS International, the world's leading spa, fitness and leisure firm, is seeking a Welcome Center Associate at a mixed-age master plan community in Odessa, FL. The Welcome Center Associate will work from Thursday through Sunday.
The Welcome Center Associate, under the direction of Welcome Center Manager and Lifestyle Director:
- Ensures the "WTS Experience" for residents and guest by maintaining the standards set in WTS' Basics to Excellence (BTE), WTS' Mission Statement/Values; Standards and Expectations, and WTS' Brand Standards.
- Adheres to policies of the facility and WTS International.
- Maintains positive relationships with builder sales teams and marketing leads throughout the community.
- Assists the lifestyle amenity staff in events being held in the community, including outdoor and indoor events at the amenities or in parks.
- Performs new resident orientations and key fobs for amneities to new residents.
- Assists in signing residents up for recreational programs as needed.
Serves a Community Concierge to residents and their guests, providing information on the surrounding area. Goes the extra mile for residents by offering to find directions, look up phone numbers, etc.
- Becomes knowledgeable about the community, its various entities and its amenities in order to effectively communicate with residents.
- Greets each and every prospect and resident with a smile and direct eye contact. Provides excellent customer service and helps monitor resident feedback.
- Informs lifestyle and community management of any resident issues.
- Uses time efficiently throughout their shift by checking the facility cleanliness and ensuring the facility is stocked appropriately. Completes periodic inventory of supplies.
- Informs co-worker(s) of pertinent information at the end of the shift. Maintains and updates staff communication tools.
- Keeps area clear of clutter and personal effects.
- Other duties assigned.
Prior in person customer service experience.
Ability to give presentations to large groups.
Creativity, especially in the area of marketing and promotion.
Excellent oral communication skills. Must be able to write legibly and clearly to convey information.
Efficient, well organized, and able to handle a variety of duties simultaneously.
Energetic, enthusiastic and motivational.
Professional manner, discretion, and appearance.
Strong team player.
Must be able to keep calm and composed while under pressure.
Must be able to show initiative and make decisions.
Graduation from high school with diploma and/or GED
Proficient in appropriate computer skills and office equipment.
This position required the ability to stand, stoop, kneel, crouch, bend, and talk
The employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, feel or operate objects, tools, or controls; and reach with hands and arms.
Vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
The employee may be required to push, pull, lift, and/or carry up to 25 pounds.
Normal work hours: Varied to include nights, weekends, and holidays.
The Welcome Center Associate has no relationship with builders or sales within the community. This is a non-licensed, hourly position in marketing the community to prospective residents and assisting existing resudents with various needs and services.