Front Desk Receptionist
Las Vegas, NV
Las Vegas, NV
WTS International, the world's leading spa, fitness and leisure firm, is seeking a Front Desk Receptionist. Exceptional customer service skills required and our ideal candidate will have prior administrative or front desk customer service experience.
- Ensures the "WTS International Experience" for guests by maintaining the standards set in WTS' Basics to Excellence (BTE), WTS International Mission Statement/Values; Standards and Expectations, and WTS International Brand Standards.
- Adheres to policies of WTS International.
- Becomes knowledgeable about the facility and its amenities in order to effectively communicate with residents.
- Submits all paperwork and financial reporting, when applicable, in accordance with WTS International policy. Follows all SOPs and procedures that apply to the front desk and customer service.
- Enrolls residents in programs. Makes reservations for events, classes and services, as applicable.
- Receives payments for goods and services and properly accounts for the money. Reconciles daily sales, deposits, and receipts, when applicable.
- Greets each and every guest with a smile and direct eye contact. Provides excellent customer service and helps monitor guest feedback encouraging resident use of comment cards
- Informs facility manager of any resident issues.
- Goes the extra mile for residents by offering to find directions, look up phone numbers, etc.
- Uses time efficiently throughout their shift by checking the facility cleanliness and ensuring the facility is stocked appropriately. Completes periodic inventory of supplies.
- Informs co-worker(s) of pertinent information at the end of the shift. Maintains and updates staff communication book.
- Keeps area clear of clutter and personal effects
- Reports any incident or accident to management.
- Helps ensure facility is only accessed by residents and their guests and that it is safe and secure at all times.
- Assists with the development and planning of a diverse calendar of enjoyable programs and activities such as: fitness and wellness programs, aquatic programs, sports, life enrichment classes, special events, and social events.
- Assists in the design, with use of templates, forms, flyers, and promotional materials to be utilized in daily facility operations.
- Assists in preparing bulletins and flyers for display on bulletin board, intranet, cable, and for a possible activities newsletter and maintains bulletin board.
- Assists with lifting and storing facility equipment, furniture, and products to help maintain facility and prepare for special events.
Other duties as assigned
- Previous customer service experience, preferably in the hospitality industry.
- Previous experience programming events and classes is preferred but not required.
- Creativity, especially in the area of marketing and promotion.
- Excellent oral communication skills. Must be able to write legibly and clearly to convey information.
- Efficient, well organized, and able to handle a variety of duties simultaneously
- Energetic, enthusiastic and motivational.
- Professional manner, discretion, and appearance.
- Strong team player.
- Must be able to keep calm and composed while under pressure.
- Must be able to show initiative and make decisions.
- Proficient in appropriate computer skills and office equipment
- Must be available to work weekends
WTS International, LLC is an equal employment opportunity employer that is committed to having a diverse work force.