Front Desk/ Personal Trainer - Group Fitness Instructor
Arch Amenities Group, the leading amenity management firm from the experts at WTS International, LifeStart and Meet Hospitality, offers exciting opportunities for career advancement.
We are seeking a is seeking a Personal trainer that also has the ability to manage the front desk duties for a fitness property in Johnston, RI. The Fitness Front Desk is responsible for greeting guests or members. They must be well versed in the different services offered at the facility, so as to be able to provide adequate information to the clients of the facility and help clients with their queries. Additionally, the Fitness Front Desk Personnel contribute to facility cleanliness.
Group exercise experience is a plus
Front Desk is $15.00 per hour.
Personal Training is 70% commisions
- Personal Training services for clients
- Ensures accurate facility maintenance procedures and checklists through routine preventative maintenance and repair.
- Provides excellent customer service and monitors guest feedback through the use of comment cards and other customer care techniques. Supervises and follows up on guest requests and comments.
- Ensures facilities are only accessed by actual members and/or guests, and that it is safe and secure at all times..
- Maintains cooperation and teamwork throughout the facility, placing a high emphasis on client service and satisfaction.
- Identifies, evaluates, and resolves problems in a timely manner, utilizing innovative ideas and sound judgment.
- Ensure compliance with all state licensing and health requirements.
- Maintain a clean and organized environment.
- Maintain onsite member contact log and request.
- Conduct faciltiy walk-throughs.
- Other duties as assigned
- Create and update schedules, pay rates, staff profiles, permisssion.
- Additional tasks as assigned by Director.
- Bachelor's degree in health, fitness or business management field preffered but not required.
- Certification from a nationally recognized agency such as ACE, NASM, ASCM, NSCA, or AFAA. See Exceed Manual for updated acceptable certifications list.
- Current first aid, CPR, and other safety certifications when required by the client.
- Flexibility in scheduling based on multiple sites needs, could work opening, mid, or closing shifts
- Ability to be mobile, site assignements may be in the Chicago loop or Chicago suburbs
- Experience in Mindbody Online
- Light Work: Exerting up to 20 pounds of force frequently, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly to move light objects.
- This position required the ability to sit, stand, walk, climb, bend, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, reach, push, pull, and lift.
- This position will require the following physical requirements: fingering, grasping, seeing, visual acuity (near and far) and hearing.
- The employee will be required to operate the following tools: golf clubs, computer, calculator or inventory control devices.
- Hazards include extreme temperatures and wet and humid conditions. This position will involve working with chemicals, detergents and cleaners and mechanical equipment.
- Must be able to operate motorized equipment
- Must be able to lift 45-pound weight plates
- Employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 75 pounds
- Excellent customer service skills
- Efficient, well organized, and able to handle a variety of duties simultaneously
- Professional manner, discretion, and appearance
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Energetic, enthusiastic and motivational
- Effective leadership skills and strong work ethic
- Proficient in appropriate computer skills and office equipment
- Awareness of proper body mechanics to prevent injury
- This position required the ability to stand, stoop, kneel, crouch, bend, walk, and talk
- The employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, feel or operate objects, tools, or controls; and reach with hands and arms
Arch Amenities is an equal employment opportunity employer that is committed to having a diverse work force.