Looking for immediate hire, Front Desk Position Part-Time/Early Mornings/Evenings/Weekends:
We are seeking a service-oriented, positive, and hardworking individual with an interest in health and fitness who is also a reliable, organized, forward-thinking problem solver with exceptional interpersonal skills, to work any of the following shifts:
EARLY MORNINGS: TUESDAY/THURSDAY - 5:00 – 8:00 AM/ FRIDAY - 6:00 – 11:00 AM
EVENINGS: TUESDAY/THURSDAY - 5:00-9:30 PM
WEEKENDS: SATURDAY & SUNDAY – 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM (second, third, and fifth weekends).
Fitness Staff members’ priority is ensuring that members and guests have an exceptional experience in the Fitness Center. Fitness staff will be responsible for monitoring the Fitness Center and enforcing all rules and policies to members and guests attending. They must learn how to correctly use the weight machines and equipment available and be able to assist when needed. Fitness Staff must be able to perform the opening/closing duties of the fitness center. Additional responsibilities include customer service, applying risk management skills, and maintaining the Fitness Center.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Greets members and guests as they enter and leave the Fitness Center.
- Maintains cleanliness and organization of workout equipment, machines, restrooms, and kitchen areas.
- Knowledge of how to correctly use and adjust the machines.
- Performs opening and closing procedures per shift.
- Knowledge of services offered.
- Restock restroom supplies.
- Perform administrative duties.
- Ensures residents adhere to Fitness Center policies at all times.
- Answers incoming calls professionally and efficiently.
- Possess strong interpersonal and communication skills, including telephone etiquette.
- Strong customer service focus.
- Ability to communicate rules and regulations to members.
- Ability to handle conflict/confrontation well.
- Understands and follows oral and written instructions.
- Ability to be self-sufficient in handling job responsibilities
- Able to multitask, work independently and with a team, and perform detail-oriented functions.
- Ability to maintain regular attendance and be punctual.
- Must be a team player and possess a positive attitude.
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Current Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) and Automated External Defibrillator (AED) certification.
- Ability to lift and carry a minimum of 45 lbs.