Arch Amenities Group
Manchester, VT 05254
Arch Amenities Group, the world's leading spa, fitness and leisure firm, is seeking a Front Desk Associate. The Front Desk Associate is responsible for greeting guests and members and must be well versed in the facility and the different services and amenities offered. The Front Desk Associate is able to quickly develop strong relationships and trust, warmly welcome new clients, and answer inquiries. Additionally, the Front Desk Associate may need to process transactions, handle money, and contribute to facility cleanliness.
- Ensures the "Arch Amenities Group Experience" for members and guests by maintaining the standards set in Arch Amenities Group Basics to Excellence (BTE), Arch Amenities Group Mission Statement/Values; Standards and Expectations, and Arch Amenities Group Brand Standards.
- Adheres to policies of the facility and Arch Amenities Group.
- Reports any incident or accident to the Facility Manager.
- Submits all paperwork and financial reporting, when applicable, in accordance with Arch Amenities Group policy.
- Develops and maintains accurate department maintenance procedures and checklists through routine preventative maintenance and repair.
- Maintains a monthly inventory of supplies and or products, when applicable.
- Becomes knowledgeable about the facility and its amenities in order to effectively communicate with members and/or guests.
- Helps ensure facility is only accessed by actual members and/or guests, and that it is safe and secure at all times.
- Greets each and every guest with a smile and direct eye contact.
- Goes the extra mile for members and guests by offering to make reservations, find directions, look up phone numbers, etc.
- Uses time efficiently throughout shift by checking equipment, locker rooms, inventory, etc. Ensures proper coverage when it's necessary to leave the area.
- Keeps area clear of clutter and personal effects.
- Informs co-worker(s) of pertinent information at the end of the shift. Maintains and updates staff communication book.
- Informs facility manager of any member, guest, or facility issues.
- Enrolls members and guests in programs. Makes reservations for spa services and personal training, when applicable.
- Receives payments for goods and services and properly accounts for the money. Reconciles daily sales, deposits, and receipts, when applicable.
- Assists staff with lifting and storing facility equipment, furniture, and products to help maintain facility and prepare for special events.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- High School diploma but college degree preferred.
- Customer service experience
- Previous experience handling money
- Excellent communication, customer service skills, and work ethic
- Efficient, well organized, and able to handle a variety of duties simultaneously
- Professional manner, discretion, and appearance
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Energetic, enthusiastic and motivational
- Strong team player
- Proficient in appropriate computer skills and office equipment
- Ability to lift 25 lbs.
- Availability to work nights, weekends and holidays
- Availability to stand for long periods of time
- This position required the ability to stand, stoop, kneel, crouch, bend, walk, and talk
- The employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, feel or operate objects, tools, or controls; and reach with hands and arms
Arch Amenities Group is an equal employment opportunity employer that is committed to having a diverse work force.