Pembroke Pines, FL
YouFit Health Clubs
Pembroke Pines, FL
Youfit Health Clubs is looking for a dynamic Front Desk/ Customer Service representative. The duties for this position vary but typically consist of answering phones, greeting customers and clients, scheduling appointments, verifying identification and signing in guests and acting as a liaison between clients and Youfit staff.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Follow Phone Inquiry script perfectly at all times
- Present membership options properly
- Explain why Green is Our Color, the Express Circuit and why Youfit is unique to new clients
- Be in Proper uniform at all times
- Log all “Quick Look Arounds” and phone inquiries
- Participate in the cleanliness of the gym
- Able to properly close out the drawer with no deposit issues
- Work towards resolving customer services issues and provide a positive experience.
- Follow all company policies; Accident reports, Company forms, billing changes, maintenance log, etc.
- Required to achieve and maintain certain minimum performance percentages on quizzes
- Successfully pitch a Youcoach Jumpstart package
- Must be CPR certified
- Outgoing and friendly
- Ability to handle money ($300 or less)
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time
- Basic sales knowledge
- Ability to multi-task
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred but not required
- Bilingual is a plus
- Physical effort required to carry out daily duties such as lifting supplies and gym equipment potentially in excess of 50lbs.
Part Time Employees Benefits:
- Critical Illness
- Voluntary Life Insurance
Youfit Health Clubs LLC provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.