Front Desk / Weekends
Classification: Part-Time, Non-Exempt
***Punctuality and reliability is a must!***
Looking to combine work, fitness and fun? Smithfield Fitness is looking for energetic, enthusiastic people that are passionate about health and fitness to join our team. Working at SF is more than a job, it’s an opportunity to inspire others to reach their fitness goals
The Front Desk will help ensure the smooth and efficient operational procedures within the Front Desk department, enabling the club to provide the highest level of customer service. He/She will demonstrate an aptitude and command of all company-wide policies and initiatives to ensure the integrity of the Smithfield Fitness brand.
Essential Job Responsibilities
• Membership Sales.
• Greet all members and guests with a smile and wish them well as they exit the club.
• Check in all members and guests in accordance with company procedures.
• Facilitate any messages on club software at member check-in.
• Answer phones in courteous, helpful, professional manner.
• Communicate special events to members and guess.
• Maintain an atmosphere which makes members feel welcome.
• Facilitate all member requests or forward to a manager.
• Maintain a professional disposition at all times.
• Sell retail products.
• Schedule member services, tanning, massage, etc.
• Facilitate payment of member services in accordance with company procedures.
• Know club facility, services, and schedules.
• Maintain a clean and organized work area.
• Assist in all projects as delegated by club management.
• Follow all policies and procedures in the Employee Handbook.
• Opening and closing duties.
• Attend any employee training meetings.
Note:This job description was designed as a summary of the typical function of the job, and is not a comprehensive list of all possible job responsibilities. The tasks and duties might differ from those outlined above and other duties, as assigned may be part of the job.
AS A MEMBER OF THE SF TEAM YOU WILL RECEIVE:
· Competitive compensation
· Complimentary club membership (full time employees) or discounted membership
· Discounts on products and services
We are a company with integrated luxury and lifestyle offerings centered on Movement, Nutrition and Regeneration. We have innovative equipment that has numerous benefits and brings a whole new approach to setting those personal goals. In addition, this brings benefits to trainers that take on one training to a whole new level and open more doors for personal trainers. We are recognized for being family owned and operated, we bring a different approach in everything we do. We believe in inspiring and motivating members and employees. In addition to our brand, our location has a, Nutrition Store, Smoothie Bar, and Massage Therapy, just to name a few.
Smithfield Fitness is an equal opportunity employer.