Front Desk Coordinator
$18 - $20 / Hour DOE, plus the opportunity for a bonus!
Arch Amenities Group, the world's leading spa, fitness and leisure firm, is seeking a full time Front Desk Coordinator for The JCC Denver, a non-profit organization whose mission is to serve, strengthen, and inspire the community in Denver, CO. The Front Desk Desk Coordinator is responsible for assisting in the daily operation of the front and fitness desk including training and scheduling the desk staff, greeting members and their guests, assist with class reservations, and monitoring the facility. Must have exceptional customer service skills. Great Front Desk role for someone seeking receptionist, coordinator, or lead receptionist role. Get experience working in hospitality and fitness with Arch Amenities Group and the JCC Denver!
Our ideal candidate would be available to work weekends and evenings. Apply today for immediate consideration!
- Ensures the "Arch Amenities Group Experience" for guests by maintaining the standards set in AAG' Basics to Excellence (BTE), AAG Mission Statement/Values; Standards and Expectations, and AAG Brand Standards.
- Adheres to policies of Arch Amenities Group.
- Becomes knowledgeable about the facility and its amenities in order to effectively communicate with residents.
- Enrolls members and customers in programs. Makes reservations for events, classes and services, as applicable.
- Receives payments for goods and services and properly accounts for the money. Reconciles daily sales, deposits, and receipts, when applicable.
- Greets each and every guest with a smile and direct eye contact. Provides excellent customer service and helps monitor guest feedback encouraging resident use of comment cards
- Keeps area clear of clutter and personal effects
- Reports any incident or accident to management.
- Helps ensure the facility is only accessed by members and their guests and that it is safe and secure at all times.
- Supervises effective daily operations including opening and closing procedures, facility inspections, and general facility maintenance.
- Assists in conducting orientations including an introduction to the facility, services, programs, policies, and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
- College degree or comparable work experience
- Effective leadership skills and a strong work ethic
- Previous customer service experience, preferably in the hospitality industry.
- Previous experience programming events and classes is preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Creativity, especially in the area of marketing and promotion.
- Efficient, well organized, and able to handle a variety of duties simultaneously
- Energetic, enthusiastic and motivational.
- Professional manner, discretion, and appearance.
- Strong team player.
- Must be able to keep calm and composed while under pressure.
Arch Amenities Group is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to maintaining a diverse and inclusive workforce.